2011-06-16

Sand and sky

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 7:32 PM
I recently went out to the beach for the first time this year! SO HAPPY! I love going to the beach even though ours out here aren't all that great.

I went out to Mooney's Bay, which is the one I like the best out here so far. Many people seem to dislike it, but I really don't understand why it's perfectly fine!

Brought the necessaries with me~

It was a beautiful day and it was pretty quiet too!

Several people seemed to prefer the shade... Not me!!

I've seen this boat before when I came to Mooney's Bay. It's a pirate ship! Some kind of activity for groups of kids I believe. They were pretty loud! It looked fun~

This random cloud blocked my sun for a good 20 min!

Have you been to the beach this summer yet?

7 comments:

In Palace on June 16, 2011 at 8:23 PM said...

pretty site

Connys World on June 17, 2011 at 6:33 AM said...

great pics - laying at the beach and reading a book is soooooooooooooooooooo lovely. i went to the beach in germany last week :) and now after i see your pics i want a beach holiday again ^^

Thanh Thao on June 17, 2011 at 7:13 AM said...

Oh, beautiful pictures XDD I'd love to go to the beach again but there is no beach near where I live ;__:

Melody on June 17, 2011 at 12:23 PM said...

AHHHH I wish it was Summmer here :( It's actually Winter and I'm freeezzingggg ! I really want to go to the beach though xD

Saving Capulet on June 17, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

aw im glad you had fun!! and you're reading carrie diaries! how is it so far?!

Yout on June 19, 2011 at 2:06 AM said...

I love The Carrie Diaries! Did you finish it yet? Once I finished it I read Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell (the real Carrie) and I loved it as well, but I have to say... they are two very different books. X(

- on June 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM said...

I love that book! I did not want it to end at all haha.

I would like to say thank you for the comment. You motivated me and I did look up some recipes and made dinner today from scratch. The thing with cooking is I hate failing, once I screw up something I stop completely but something about your comment motivated me :) Thank you for sharing your story as well.

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos