2011-11-15

A busy bee... doing nails!

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:26 PM
It's already mid-November! Where have I been?

Pursuing a part-time career. Something I've wanted to do for several years now but due to various circumstances such as time, schedule and funds, I was never able to take on the proper steps toward one of my dreams. That of being a nail technician!

I started my training 2 weeks ago, and it's gone over very well!

My starter kit...

What's inside...

For a starter kit I think it's very complete, I'm really happy with it! The only thing I don't like is brush, I'll have to get me a better one.

Last night I got to do my first set of nails, under supervision. My sister was kind enough to be my model / victim.


Tadah!!


What do you think?

Not too shaby for a very 1st time, don't you think?

6 comments:

bouncybrown on November 16, 2011 at 1:42 AM said...

Looks great! I've considered getting a kit to do gel nails, just for fun. :)

karisuma gyaru on November 17, 2011 at 6:52 AM said...

not bad! i really wish i knew someone who could do my nails for cheap here! T_T

☆ ♪KAWAiiRiBBON♪ ☆ on November 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM said...

Love your blog! Will follow you!
And I think your very first try looks really great! ^^

Sanya on November 24, 2011 at 2:42 PM said...

J'adore! De quelles couleurs sont les brillants? Charcoal?

Suteisi ♥ on November 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM said...

Thanks for all the comments!! n__n//

@KawaiiRibbon: Thank you very much!

@Sanya: Oui! La couleur des bouts est un gris style charcoal avec des brilliants ajouté.

noone on November 25, 2011 at 11:07 AM said...

ooh your nails turned out great!! I love the colors and the style

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos