2011-10-29

Sephora X Collabs

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:59 PM
I'm not out at Sephora very often because it's located downtown and I really dislike going downtown, so when I traveled to Carrefour Laval, my 1st stop was the make-up store.

I love all the collaborations they have going on. Especially 2 of which I took pictures of.

First collab: Hello Kitty


I spoke of this one twice on Gossip Candy, and the merchandise looks even better than I thought it would! If only it wasn't so expensive I would have bought the whole collection.



Look at all the cute bottles! X3

I was going to settle for a bottle of polish but the shade (pastel pink) that I wanted was sold out :(


Second collab: Toki Doki


Toki Doki was created by an italian artist, yet I think it represents well what some of your typical japanese mascots look like.

Eye shadows... All of their packages are super cute!



Everything you see here can be found on the Sephora website and most likely at your local store... unless it's sold out of course! Do you prefer Hello Kitty or Toki Doki?

(All of the pictures were taken by me, on my own time. I'm not paid to advertise any of these brands. I just really enjoy them, so I choose to share them with you guys. Hope you like! Suggestions for future products are welcome~)

4 comments:

Lou on October 30, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

Aahhh soooo cuuute!!! Hello Kitty bottles! *___* That make up store is awesome!!!!! Sadly we don't have such a shop here in Switzerland D: *cry* Toki Doki is sooo nice too!

Thank you for the comment btw.! x3 Yes the case is a little bit heavy! Haha! xD But I don't know if I will use it or give it to a friend! ^^ I just like to be creative! hihi!

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ on October 31, 2011 at 3:07 AM said...

I feel like Toki DOki matches my style better :) skulls!

noone on October 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM said...

I bought some hello kitty nail polish from Sephora the other day hahaha I love it

Anonymous said...

I like the Toki Doki collab better despite liking Hello Kitty more. The TD is better quality packaging and actual use wise in my opinion. Though the HK stuff looks packaged better this time around, I'm just not crazy thrilled with the design.

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos