2011-10-13

Forever 21

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:46 PM
On the 1st weekend of October, my mother and I traveled 2 hours to shop at this huge mall called Carrefour Laval. I'd been there once over the summer and hadn't managed to do all the stores during the short stop, so I really wanted to go back.

One shop I hadn't had the chance to go to on my first visit was
Forever 21. I'd heard many things about this store but since there aren't any out here, I had never been to one.

I just got one thing to say:

IT'S LIKE MY BRAIN EXPLODED WITH AWESOMENESS!

Forever 21 has officially become my "go to" store for gyaru/gal inspired clothing.

The place reminded me of Japan so much!!


In the mist of running all over the place and being overly excited, I took a few pictures.
In NO WAY these pictures give Forever 21 its true justice. 2 floors with million possibilities of clothes coordinates!!


I ended up not buying any clothes, because I knew if I started trying stuff on, I would have spent over 200$ in that store alone. So instead, I contented myself with some make-up related goods. SO CHEAP! SO AWESOME! SO GIRLY!! Totally me. I'm in love, it's official.

This is what I purchased...

Yes. 2 sets of brushes.

And no, I haven't used them yet. They're so pretty I don't want to dirty them!



My very 1st pair of false lashes!!!

I'll be reviewing these once I have an occasion to wear them. Gotta make it special!!

Have you ever been to Forever 21?

8 comments:

karisuma gyaru on October 14, 2011 at 5:44 AM said...

woooooot?!? there are now F21s back home?!?!

ベーサ on October 14, 2011 at 7:24 AM said...

I love F21!!!
I discovered that store in 2009 when I went to the US and fell in love!! Sooo many nice things there and not expensive! *o*

I really like the brushes!! So pretty! The lashes look great too, I wish I could shop there again!

Anonymous said...

I found Forever 21 when I went to London in August. It's beyond amazing.
They also have a online store at https://www.forever21.com/EU/Product/Index.aspx?br=f21

bouncybrown on October 14, 2011 at 11:37 PM said...

I can't imagine life without F21! O.O We have huge stores here, the one downtown is in an old 3-story bank.

Maria May on October 15, 2011 at 9:39 AM said...

we don't have a forever 21 in my country to i have the buy the stuff online istead :(
i guess it's good they don't have a store here or else i would have moved in and stayed there forever XD

on October 16, 2011 at 12:00 PM said...

I missed visiting F21 in Manila q__q
..so saaad.
However, i have heard that they will open their first store in Germany soon ^___^!

The Accessory & Make-up section seems to be the best store part i guess ^_~ (are these kiss or leo print brushes?)

xo
♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

Unknown on October 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM said...

It looks a lot less crowded than in Japan! xD

I think it's the only thing I seriously dislike about shopping here, is being unable to actually contemplate anything as people are pushing and pulling all over the place!

The Glamour Guide on November 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM said...

I used to love F21 until their clothes started falling apart on me after the first wash. Now I rarely buy from them. My only suggestion is that you be careful what you purchase because you get what you pay for :/

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos