2011-10-05

September Gets

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:58 PM
It's October already! Time flies~ I did a little more shopping in September than I did in August! Gearing up for the winter once again...

But first!! One of my favorite looks right now...


This is a new tank top I got recently, paired with skinny jeans, a short cardi/vest and a long necklace, I had my look to go out with some friends 2 weeks ago!

Tank top in question! I got a green and a pink one. I'll definitely be going back to get more of different colors, they're super long and so comfortable! I'm in love~

Other things I purchases at Joshua Perets last month: 3 long sleeve tops!

Front

Back

Front

Back

Front

Back

Which one is your favorite? I really like the red one, with the designs all around it's funky!

And then I got these at Ardene! My first time ever buying clothes there. I remember when they only ever carried cheap jewelries.


Cutest slippers ever!

PJ bottoms! I love me some colors~

And then 2 tops for work!



Have you been shopping for the winter season lately??

4 comments:

Caroline Josephine on October 5, 2011 at 7:57 PM said...

I love the red one too! The design is really pretty~

I've been shopping a tiny little bit for winter... just ordered an amazing jacket online and my mom's knitting me a sweater. So far that's it ^^

Jenny ♥ on October 6, 2011 at 12:51 AM said...

You've got really great things! *_*
I was a little shopping for winter too~
It gets cold..

Anonymous said...

Hi Suteisi! :D
Thank you very much for following me and the sweet comment on my blog x'3 I answered you!
Your blog is cool, I'm watching you now, haha! ^^

Have a nice day :3
~Mint

Kelly on December 1, 2011 at 3:19 PM said...

I absolutely love the red long sleeve top. I haven't even started winter shopping yet, maybe I should get on that.

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos