2012-01-18

Christmas Gets

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:57 PM
I'm late for this too, I know, I know.
But while I'm at it, here are the gifts I received for Christmas!


Gifts from my friend Sharon in Australia! Love everything! She really spoiled me~

PJ's from La Senza. Love love love looove~

Lots of chocolates!

Gift cards. Joshua Perets, La Senza, Tim Horton's, La Vie en Rose

The cutest traveling mug!

Gift boxes from Estee Lauder with perfumes and hand cream.
Super awesome! I was not expecting this one.


Super happy with everything I got!!

What about you? What did you get?
Any bad gifts?!

4 comments:

Nana on January 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM said...

Super cute gifts!

I didn't get much for christmas. HAHA!

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ on January 20, 2012 at 12:44 AM said...

this post isn't late at all! i'm still struggling with my updates haha
great stuff!!! omg the chocolates..
i didn't really get anything for xmas since i only had my bf here. ><

Sandra on January 24, 2012 at 12:12 AM said...

Aaaw, u got so many cute gifts! I mostly got money, which is good but a little boring :)

sameer khan on May 4, 2019 at 12:05 PM said...

Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

to keep doing such an article even future.


paheliyan Hindi
Funny jokes in

vs paheli in hindi

Hindi paheliyan with answer

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos