2012-01-15

Late Christmas...

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:45 PM
Not much has been going on around here, January tends to be pretty quiet for me.
Is it like that for you too ?


I'm a little late for this Christmas post and I don't know if anyone will bother reading. But I'm putting it for me, next year I can look back on them. Just a bunch of pictures.

Christmas at Dad's...


My outfit... Top and skirt from Le Chateau. Tights from random store.
They were really cheap and I ended up throwing them away at the end of the night.
I should really learn that you have to pay extra for better quality for certain things... Lol



Christmas at mom's...

Outfit... Top/dress from Dynamite. Black(shiny, you can't see) leggings from smart set.


It was a great Christmas!
How was yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! :D Both outfits are gorgeous, but I especially LOVE that dress! ❤_❤

sameer khan on May 26, 2019 at 3:40 AM said...

Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site.
You have to keep doing such an article even future.
LOVE yours in this post!

Best Funny Jokes in Hindi

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos