2011-03-13

I Left My Heart In Tokyo

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:50 PM
I haven't been shopping much lately because I'm going out of town for 3 days in a week, and I want to shop lots when I'm over there.

But here are a few recent gets...


Love Ring
My "love ring". I'd been searching a ring to wear on my right index finger, but couldn't really find anything that appealed to me all that much. I found this one 2 weeks ago in an Avon catalog that a friend of mine had brought home from work. I just HAD to get it, it's perfect, I love it.

Cuban shell bracelet
My sister traveled to Cayo Coco in Cuba for a week, two weeks ago and she brought this back for me. I told her I just wanted an ankle bracelet, I didn't really care what it looked like. I love anklets for the summer and since it's approaching soon I'm on the hunt for new ones (my previous ones have all changed colors or broke). This bracelet is made out of real shells and has a specially designed cord that makes it so you can wear it around your wrist or your ankle since it's re-sizable.

Tear drop swarovski pendant
This isn't recent, I received this pendant as a gift from my Valentine on V-day. I forgot to take a picture of it and put it in my February update. So here it is~ I love swarovski and he knows, so of course I was reaaally happy when he gave me the little blue box. I already have one swarovski necklace, it's a small, pink heart with a butterfly. I think I'm starting a collection...

Garage T-shirt
T-shirt I got on sale for 10$ at Garage clothing store. I stopped shopping there a while back because I found it was too young for me now, but sometimes they have good sales on t-shirt and one can never have too many. This one stood out of all the other ones cause of it's color. I found it looked good with my skin tone.

I left my heart in Tokyo T-shirt
This one I couldn't leave the store without it. Especially since it was ONLY 5$ !!! Can you believe it? I don't think I've ever purchased a piece of clothing so cheap. Plus the statement on the t-shirt itself is true, and could not be more true. I traveled to Japan back in 2009. I was in Tokyo for 2 weeks. I loved it there, I want to go back, I will go back. Part of me said there when I left. Fun fact. My belly button is pierced, has been since I was 16. While I was in Japan, I was wearing a belly ring that my mother had bought me a few months prior to our trip. It was just a simple silver one, with a rhinestone and a clear crystal heart hanging at the bottom. Did you take a guess yet? Yep. I woke up one morning and the little crystal heart was gone. Poof! Disappeared! We looked all over the room and couldn't find it. I LITERALLY left my heart in Tokyo. :)


Which of these is your favorite?
Do you have a special item from another country?
What's your most precious gift from a loved one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ring and of course, the tshirt of the title of the entry :(

Justine on March 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM said...

C'est vraiment ton histoire avec ton piercing je trouve! <3 Ça me fait du bien de lire un post ''joyeux'' car disons que tout ce qui se passe au Japon me bouleverse vraiment.. J'aime le chandail aussi, mais c'est drôle car je ne l'ai jamais vu au magasin!

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!

Saving Capulet on March 16, 2011 at 3:30 PM said...

oh, i love the title and that statement shirt, it applies to a lot of our friends who had to leave Tokyo :<
And I just looove the swarovski pendant! i love the shape and color, it looks so pretty!
I've never been outside of our country before :(

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos