2011-04-05

March update

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 1:00 PM
Nothing super special for March (boo...)

I went to Quebec city for a weekend (detailed post on this to come soon), but the shopping there prooved to be unsuccessful to my disappointment.

I got my nails done, as per every month. I went in to have purple on my nails this time, but she didn't have purple left. This shade of green stood out to me though.


The past month or two, I've noticed she doesn't have as many colors available as before and I'm not 100% satisfied with her work anymore. So I decided to move on and see elsewhere. I found a nailist that does all her work from home, and she lives 5 minutes from my house! I can walk there!! From her website, her work appeals to me a lot more and she said she has over 80 different shades of color. I expressed my liking for pinks and purples, she said she had plenty of those to choose from. I'll be meeting her for a new set of nails for April, on the 21st.

My big buy of March was my new bicycle. A mountain bike to be specific.


I'm totally in love with it and can't wait to make use of it. I took it out once to far, but it's still too chilly. Last time I came back with a serious neck and ear ache from the cold wind.

I plan to bike every day this summer, as long as it's not raining. And hopefully get into mountain or at least, park trails later in June, to try it out and get a little more into the extreme of the sport.

Then the few other buys for March...

Hello Kitty strap and necklace from a little tiny shop while I was in Quebec city.


And two tops from Smart Set.


I went for the green one first and loved it so much I went back for grey. There was also a purple-blue and a black, but I found neither of those color looked all that great on me.

That's it for now~


Have you shopped and bought a lot in March? Are you looking forward to the summer as much as I am?

5 comments:

Saving Capulet on April 22, 2011 at 2:42 PM said...

omg, i bought loads of stuff this month.. they were all toys :I I wish they were clothes and shoes but nooo T.T and I love your nails!! aquamarine is love <3

Hello Naka on April 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM said...

cute phone strap and nice nails sorry to hear ur current nail artists isnt up to scratch :( but i hope the new one is great! and im spending waay too much atm XD

bouncybrown on April 22, 2011 at 9:53 PM said...

I like your nails but that sucks you didn't get your first choice of color. Don't feel bad finding a new nailist--you are a paying customer!

It's funny, I didn't buy much in March because I had a huge project due 4/18 but now that it's graded... I can shop like mad! :D

Caroline Josephine on April 24, 2011 at 7:36 AM said...

I so wish I could get my nails done~ it's so expensive here :( And my work probably wouldn't allow it. I really like them though! The color is a current favorite of mine.

I've been shopping WAAAAAAY too much... as I'm sure it can be seen on my own blog hahahaha. I have to stop now to save money~ oh shopping, I'll miss you!

noone on April 26, 2011 at 4:25 PM said...

oh I've never been to quebec city, seems very pretty with the archetecture from the pics I've seen, can't wait to see your pics!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos