2011-04-02

Photo apps

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 11:00 AM
The past few weeks I've been experimenting with two apps on my iPod Touch (sadly I don't have the luxury of the iPhone). They're quite fun and I've been enjoying them a lot so far, so I thought I'd share.

1st: Princess Camera


This is like having a (though limited) Purikura machine in your pocket!

Snap a picture of yourself.


Then decorate it!


The stamps and decorations are limited, but they give you the option to create your own. I haven't tried it yet though, so I can't comment on that. But you can lighten or darken your picture, add frames, stamps, write stuff in your own face and all that other fun stuff a Purikura machine allows you to do. For 2.99$ I find it's a great app! I haven't used it with friends yet, but I hope to try that out soon.

Of course it's not purikura quality as I've known and seen it in Japan, BUT it's fun and you can send everything via e-mail right from your iPod/iPhone, or even post it on Facebook or Twitter.

2nd: DipTic


Lighten up, change coloring and put pictures together with DipTic! No need for Photoshop anymore!


It's quick, easy and does a pretty good job for an iPod/iPhone quality.


I used the random cute, girly things I could find in my room, but I think this would be even better for food pictures and clothes/coordinates as well!

For 1.99$ I think this app is definitely worth it.


What do you think of these apps?
Would you use either / both of them?

4 comments:

Shaz said...

I want that Sakura kitty! *hops on a flight to come steal it* XD

noone on April 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM said...

haha I love decorating pictures, I use Puricute online sometimes to decorate bf's pic lol

bouncybrown on April 21, 2011 at 4:53 PM said...

I would use both!! I want to get an iPhone this summer, partially just so I can take photos on the go...

Saving Capulet on April 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM said...

oh such a cute application!!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos