2011-08-21

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 11:44 AM


Nicki Minaj has grown to become one of my favorite artists right now.

I've gotten D. to like some of her music, but he thinks she looks fake.

Somehow she reminds me of a gal, or gyaru, in her own little ways. Big lashes, funky hair! Personally I love her style, different looks and variety. She always has different wigs, bold make-up and wears flashy colors, outfits you wouldn't see on a daily basic in the street.

Lady Gaga has gotten a little too crazy and weird for me, I don't like her style anymore. I find Nicki to be a breath of fresh hair. Her outfits are so bright and colorful, it's like instant cheer up!

Super Bass is currently running quite popular on the radio out here and it's one of my favorite songs out of her PINK FRIDAY album.

I loved the blond and pink wig! I wish I could pull that off~


What do you think of Nicki Minaj?
Love? Like? Hate? Don't care?

2 comments:

Melody on August 29, 2011 at 7:35 PM said...

I actually haven't heard that much about Nicki Minaj except seen a bit of the videos etc xP She reminds me of gyaru too ! xP

kawaii_candie on September 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM said...

it's actually my first time seeing a video of hers! she isn't popular in japan so i hadn't heard about her...

she kinda looks like she's trying to be the black equivalent to Lady Gaga or Katy Perry, no?

i do agree that she definitely looks a bit gyaru! i think it's cool that elements of the style are leaking into american mainstream ^_-

ps: i just replied to your question on my blog!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos