2011-09-02

Gyaru Brand: JSG

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:22 PM

JSG
stands for Japanese Super Girl
ジェイエスジー
Around since 2006

JSG is the first gyaru brand I learned of and got to know. It is the ONLY store I bought a piece of clothing from while I visited Japan in October 2009. I didn't know much about this brand when I was in Shibuya 109, I was brand new to japanese fashion and didn't know much of gyaru fashion.

JSG caught my attention because of the way the shop in 109 was displayed, the music, the bright colors and the adorable
shop staff that instantly came over to help despite the language barrier.

Collection photos from their
website...

This is my favorite of the bunch! LOVE the fun prints and stripped socks!!


Items from their webshop that I would reeeally like to add to my wardrobe! All the colors would make it so much LESS boring~


Every piece of clothing usually comes in a minimum of 3 different shades/colors so there is for everyone! How much fun is that? I'd love to randomly walk into someone with the same t-shirt as I but in a different color!

JSG often has collaborations with Hello Kitty, which makes me love the brand even more! This is the one they current have in stock...


The one piece of clothing I got from JSG, as I mentioned above, was an Hello Kitty x JSG collab. A hoodie! SO soft and comfy! I totally love it and still wear it.

Here it is:

It has ears and a bow on the hood!


What do YOU think of JSG?
To cute? To colorful? To bright?
Love it? Hate it?



My first attempt at doing a blog serie. "Gyaru Brand" posts will talk of the different gyaru (or gal) japanese clothing brands that I like. In hopes that you guys will enjoy and discover new ones! Your feedback would be greatly appreciated~

5 comments:

karisuma gyaru on September 9, 2011 at 5:18 AM said...

i love JSG! i really want that cat-ears hoodie... but i'm afraid i can't fit in it! T_T

Suteisi ♥ on September 9, 2011 at 8:29 AM said...

@Kari: OK. Now we totally have a JSG date when I'm in Tokyo!! Lol I was afraid I wouldn't fit in it either but I tried it in store and it fit great (the one I have anyway). Have you tried on any of these stuff in store? I remember reading you shopped at Glad News! I'm sure JSG will fit you! Well the hoodies anyway... LOL I want to order some of the tops on their website, but I'm worried my boobs won't fit in any of them... U___U''

Yout on September 12, 2011 at 1:30 AM said...

I love hoodies with ears!

sugar-trick on September 15, 2011 at 12:57 AM said...

I love them all! *-*
Personally, I love the punk/rock feel to them... Especially the British flag prints and accessories, the stripes, frills and boots...! ♥

karisuma gyaru on September 16, 2011 at 10:37 PM said...

yeah, but i gained back like 10lbs since then T_T i do have a jacket from JSG and it BARELY fit when i was like 10lbs lighter, haha... must get back my motivation to diet again!!

let's totally have a JSG date! tell me when you're coming!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos