2011-09-20

Love And Trench: Ayu x Aquascutum

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:47 PM
Ayu is back collaborating with Aquascutum! Last February I posted about Ayu modeling for Aquascutum London (here).


"Love And Trench" campaign offers three (3!!) new coats modeled by our lovely Hamasaki Ayumi! Weither there was an actual collaboration in design or not I'm not sure, but it fits with Ayu's personal style perfectly and she wears them really well as usual.

"Aquascutum X Ayu"

"New Aqua Tech"

"Short Military Trench"

I like these trench coats a lot! I can't pick a favorite between the beige and the green one though, I like them both equally I think!

You can read more about it on Aquascutum's website (in japanese) Here!

What about you?
What do you think of this collection?
Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

Maria May on September 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM said...

Ayumi looks so amazing <3

noone on September 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM said...

heeey too bad you won't be going to OFW I hope we will meet sometimes though :D These shots of Ayu are so pretty and I love the coats esp the sleeve lining! for the fur tail you can actually buy them at http://www.blog.demulabel.com/ when I went to their showroom they had all sorts of colors like black with white end, grey, red-brown etc and they're decent price, good luck! :D

Diana on September 24, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

Hi, Ayumi looks great! I love all the Autumn fashion but unfortunately, I don't have Autumn here in Malaysia to wear all that :/I really love the New Aqua Tech! :)

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos