2011-12-15

All that glitters

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:27 PM
You probably haven't noticed but other than commenting on a few blogs here and there I've been pretty non-existent in around blogger. Since November I haven't been blogging even though I have wanted to. Just too many things to do in so little time!

Slowly but surely I've been working at becoming a good nail tech, mostly in sculpting nails the past week or two and setting up my work station at home.

The new IKEA store just opened its doors in Ottawa on December 7th and I couldn't have been more excited! We had an IKEA before, but it was kinda cramped and crowded all the time, so they built a new one, a better one, a BIGGER one. It's apparently the biggest in Canada now. I was there on December 9th to pick up a desk, a book shelf and two chairs. YAY SALES!

But this is not a post on IKEA, it's a post on my nail tech work station. I'm so proud and excited, it's really hard to hide it when I speak of it to others. I get giggly like a 5 year old that just got her new barbie on Christmas.

Anyway. Enough blah blah. PICS!



The work station: desk, pink chair for the nail tech, white chair for the client. A book shelf for storage in the background, it's the perfect size. The desk and book shelf came together as a set, 70$! Eep! So happy~


The inside of my drawer... can't wait to really be using all these tools. Kekeke~


Martha Stewart glitters I'll be using for color combination,
mixing with acrylic and possibly other super secret projects! Shhhh!


Practice makes perfect... eventually...
(Only sculpted, not shaped, buffed or shined yet.)

Kitty follows me everywhere :3
(Yes I got the kid's meal at McD's for the toy, what are you saying? >_>)


That's it for now!
More as I continue this journey of accomplishing a long time dream~


What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ on December 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

omg you're a nailist?! i just did my calgels last night but it's such a long process i can't stand it. lolol you need to teach me your ways!

Suteisi ♥ on December 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM said...

@Monica: I just started yes :) I still require a lot of training and practice but I'm getting there!!

karisuma gyaru on December 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM said...

cool! i wish i could do nails...

after living in Japan for so long though, when i look at "nail fashion" in Canada, i just find it so boring :p i think you should start promoting "Japan nails" in Canada! if you're the only one who does it, you could make a bundle!!

hope you're having a nice holiday season and it's not too cold back home, eheh...

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos