2011-12-04

ViVi December 2011

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:22 PM

Hamasaki Ayumi on the cover of japanese magazine ViVi December 2o11.

Huummm... can we say gorgeous much?? I haven't liked many of her magazine covers in the past year or two, so this is a great surprise. The look in her eyes with those contacts... it's hypnotizing! No?

There isn't much about her in the magazine itself other than her usual DeijiDeiji diary. So I probably won't be getting this mag. But I still really like this cover!


What do you think of this cover?

3 comments:

Unknown on December 4, 2011 at 5:36 PM said...

I love it! Her lips look normal sized and not as overly exagerated as they have been in some past shoots~ *---------------*

Vivian on December 5, 2011 at 5:38 AM said...

Beautiful, isn't she? Can you get Vivi where you live? I buy it each month here!

Do you know the model Elli Rose? We hang out with the same group of friends in Tokyo, I got the chance to talk to her, she is the loveliest girl. I felt like such a nerd, but I had to tell her how much I love her in Vivi... haha. Can't play it cool...!

Suteisi ♥ on December 5, 2011 at 7:32 AM said...

@Eri: I knoooooow! Everything in her face looks normal and proportioned LOL For once finally!

@Vivian: She looks great! No sadly ViVi is not available in stores in Canada where I live. Well, no that is not true, it is available but it's the Chinese version, not the Japanese. Since I prefer to try and learn Japan than Chinese I never buy it. I'm considering getting in off YesAsia or eBay though :)

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos