2011-12-01

1st snow of the season

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:41 AM
1st snow of the season fell last week, I believe it was... Wednesday, November 22nd! It was very pretty and beautiful, but of course that meant I was getting up earlier to shovel the snow off my car and drive to work in the slow traffic.

Some pictures for you! :3


Car covered in fluffy white snow~





Shoveling... shoveling...


Clean car! Time to go before it piles up on again...


It wasn't that bad a drive to work in the end... just slower, with lots of wet snow!

Have you had snow in your little corner of the world yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh so many snow!
i dind´t see the snow :( never
and i want!

Don´t go so much outside, take care!

Audrey on December 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

I've never had snow, where I live, so these photos are very cool to me. :)

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos