2011-07-18

Summer outfits & new phone

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:40 PM
I've been thinking of getting a new phone for about 6 months now. The one I was sold when I signed up for contract was great for the 1st year and then it went to crap. Frozen screen, broken qwerty keyboard, wasn't receiving/sending certain texts, etc, etc, etc.

Two weeks ago I managed to get a good deal off wireless network supplier and got a new mobile!

Take a guess!

Took a guess yet?

White BlackBerry Torch 9800 !

(Yes, Sailor Moon as wallpaper, there you go inner geek in me~)

Touch screen AND keyboard, e-mails, GPS, BBM, are some of the options among many other things. Oh yeah, and phone :B

I've been making my own wallpapers off some of my favorite images and photos on Photoshop. And I've been changing them every few days.

So far the best phone I've had ever, not that I've had THAT many of them, but this one is great. It's used by many businesses because the network and the device are secure. I love the combination of touch screen and keyboard. Many people suggested me the iPhone, but I already have an iPod touch and quickly get tired of the touch keyboard, so BlackBerry it was <3

The case around it was found on eBay for quite cheap. I've been thinking of making my own by buying a clear case and deco-ing it myself, but it's the summer and I'd rather be outside on my extra spare time, so maybe that'll be a project for the winter! Have you deco-ed your phone?

Next... Two of my favorite outfits of the moment!

Ottawa's been pretty hot the past week and I'm LOVING IT! I don't care what people say, 30-40C just means it's awesome sunny outside and I can never get enough. When I hear people complain I can't help but tell them to zip it because it won't be long that the snow it'll be back on the ground.

First one is my most casual for evenings out at the movie theater or chilling out with friends around a bond fire.

Black leggings to the knees and extra long graphic tee. Super comfy, super light and also more coverage against the damn bugs!


Second outfit is for days out in town, shopping and other activities in the middle of the day!

When it's super hot I like my denim short shorts and my favorite tank tops. This one's an off-white color, but I have red, hot pink, blue, yellow, light red, etc, etc, etc.



I hope everyone's having a great July so far~


What are your favorite outfits for the summer?

6 comments:

Melody on July 20, 2011 at 6:27 AM said...

You look gorgeous ^__^"!
And ahhh, I'm so not used to Blackberry xP My dad has one and I get so confused with it cos I'm so used to the iPhone lool! xD

Jenny ♥ on July 20, 2011 at 7:56 AM said...

Sailor Moon *__*
You look great too! I love your phone~

Follow your blog :3

Suteisi ♥ on July 20, 2011 at 8:06 AM said...

@Melody: Aww thanks xWx! I have an iPod Touch and it took me a while to get used to it, but I like BlackBerry better for text message/phone. Didn't take me too long to get used to it, it's pretty easy to learn n___n

@さくらガール : Hiii~ Nice to meet you! Thanks so much! I'll follow you back~

Saving Capulet on July 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM said...

aw wow!! you look cute and same goes for your shirt and phone! <3

noone on July 21, 2011 at 2:36 PM said...

haha what a cute case for your blackberry!! btw speaking of which we NEED to hang out soon, like next week!! :D you free?

Unknown on August 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM said...

What a great post, I find it cool and fantastic and I love your shirt it was cool too. Thank you.





wholesale cage fighter

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos