2011-07-10

Tsubasa Masuwaka is Milky Bunny

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:13 PM
For most of you ladies following gyaru (or gal style) in Japan, if I say Tsubasa Masuwaka, you know exactly who I'm speaking of. But for you other ladies (and gents?) who just went "Tsuba-wha?", here she is:


More commonly know as TSUBASA, or simply Tsu-chan by her fans, Tsubasa Masuwaka is a very well know magazine (Egg, Popteen, PopSister) model in Japan. She's quite the icon out there and has made a huge impact on gyaru style among japanese girls, and in the most recent years, western girls looking up to become "western gyarus" themselves. She has a clothing line by the name of LIZ LISA, which is a very "sweet" and "floral" oriented brand. Not only that, she has her very own cosmetic collection also, titled Candy Doll with blushes, eye shadows, nail polishes and even eye lashes.

Oh and also she's married and has a kid. All this and she's only 26 years old! Mad crazy I say!!

And just when I thought she'd done it all, she goes into a singing career. Thus Milky Bunny (her stage name) being born.

Tsubasa advertising her new single "Bunny Days" as Milky Bunny in the recent Popteen August 2011.

I've been following Tsubasa on her blog just because I like the "behind-the-scene" look of all of her projects. Her blog is the #1 resource to see and learn about what she's doing and working on at the moment.

You can find it
Here

Tsubasa with a copy of "Bunny Days" in hands.

Covers of the new single.

"Bunny Days" is set to release on July 20th. You can find it online on most japanese music selling websites, such as YesAsia, HMV Japan and CD Japan.

In the mean time, you can heard what the new song sounds like and view the music video, right here on Gossip Candy!





In my honest opinion I really don't think she's that great of a singer. Her voice sounds really annoying. So I'm going to skip on the music and keep looking forward to more Candy Doll products instead.


What do YOU think of Tsubasa?
Her style? Her cosmetics?
How about her new single?
Like it? Love it? Hate it?

7 comments:

Lou on July 10, 2011 at 4:55 PM said...

I really like tsubasa, and her cosmetics like candy doll or dolly wink! x3 She is also very pretty, but sometimes I would like to see her with ADULT Gyaru fashion! Sometimes her outfits are tooo childish for a 26 years old woman I think! >.< ...but it's my opinion! xD The song is cute, but her voice...hmmm...XD hihi!

In Palace on July 10, 2011 at 8:07 PM said...

cute pics!!

In Palace ♥

Anonymous said...

umm... Liz Lisa is not Tsubasa's fashion line!
she has modeled for them though I believe
and she's done collabs with other brands

Hello Naka on July 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM said...

i lvoe her hair and her style :3 shes such a cutie!

Melody on July 11, 2011 at 12:18 PM said...

I love her fashion style and she's heaps gorgeous (: But hmm, the song is okayish I guess. I wouldn't listen to it everyday though xP

Saving Capulet on July 11, 2011 at 6:54 PM said...

I adore Tsubasa and cuteness and everything she did! but her voice, I don't like so much nor the song, but everything else about her is fantastic! oh and i miss her big blonde hair D:

bouncybrown on July 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM said...

I don't know how I feel about this new haircolor!!! I loved the caramel/milktea color!

I admire her for her success in both her career and in her personal life. She must be very ambitious!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos