2010-10-12

Kitty cat

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 2:40 PM
This is Suki.





She is 2 years old. Her birthday is August 14. I adopted her on October 10, 2008. She's my baby! I love her so much! <3

I love taking pictures of her, the above ones are from last year. Her eyes are amazing! She's so photogenic!

The ones below I took a week or two ago when I was sick, I was in bed a lot and she loves to sleep in my bed when the blankets are all messed up. She'll never sleep on my bed if it's made though...




3 comments:

Unknown on October 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM said...

Suki is gorgeous! ♥ I love the pictures of her sleeping.

Melody on October 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

This is so adorableeee !

noone on October 14, 2010 at 11:39 AM said...

awwww the kitty is sooo cute!! maybe we can do coffee one of these weekends ie next weekend? let me know :) do you have fb? mine is just julie_lan@hotmail.com if you want to add me!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos