2010-10-03

New bling bling

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:13 PM
This weekend my sunglasses broke in half, literally. I don't know what happened, they were in my purse, I grabbed them to put them on while I was in the car and they were broken in half. I'd had them for 2 years, so I guess it was their time to go.

So that meant SHOPPING! For new sunglasses.

This little kiosk at my favorite mall had a special, buy one pair and get another one for free! Right on!

I saw these guys and totally fell in love!





They're purple on the inside!!

I couldn't find another pair I loved as much, so the girl suggested I could get the same pair in a different color. The other colors were brown and dark red, which I didn't really care for. I was looking at a different pair that had a white frame and she said, "I got those ones in white too!"

YAY! +w+!!! Bling bling!




Their cases were only 6$, I already had one from my previous glasses, but now that I have two pairs, I figured I'd buy an extra one. They had the perfect one for me. PINK!




I was bummed my glasses broke, but now I'm totally happy they did! I love these ones so much better! I hope it's sunny all week so that I can show them off! Teehee~

What do you think? Like the rhinestones, or is that too much for you?

3 comments:

amanda on October 4, 2010 at 8:00 AM said...

the rhinestones are good! blinggg for the win :D your new sunnies are lovely~

noone on October 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

lol they are quite bling bling! I like them! sometimes I wish that a few of my shirts rip so I don't feel quilty buying new ones too hahaha! And thanks for your comment, I work for hot 899 radio station. Maybe we can hang out one of these days! I'd love to meet you :D

Anonymous said...

The black and purples ones are really nice! It's a really cute case too!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos