2010-10-24

Pho Thi Fusion

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:58 PM
Two weeks ago a few girls from work and I went out for lunch on a Friday. We found this little place called "Pho Thi Fusion". We had good timing because we got the last free table. It was packed! Which gave me a really good first impression on top of the nice decor.





Some of the girls had pad thai, another curry udon. I ordered a lunch bento box. Miso soup came with it.







The prices were reasonable and it was deliiiicious~ I definitely recommend it if you're in Ottawa, they're located in the Merivale area of Ottawa and have an online website with a menu.

5 comments:

noone on October 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

ohh wow the food looks really nice. and I live by Merivale! I need to check it out. btw are you free next week? we should hang!

Melody on October 26, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

This looks amazing !
What type of cuisine is it ? It sounds like you ordered Japanese food but the name doesn't sound Japanese at all! Or is it a lot of cuisines in one ? (referring to the "FUSION") x

noone on October 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

I'm free next thursday, I think, would that work for you?

ashley mcconnell on October 31, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

looks yummy! cute blog.

daretounravel.blogspot.com

noone on November 2, 2010 at 1:35 PM said...

Heey I hope your halloween weekend went well! Anyways are you still available this thurs? I can but it would have to be later, ie around 8ish. If that is not possible for you maybe we can meet up for a coffee or dessert on sat or sun afternoon? Let me know!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos