2010-12-05

December update

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:17 PM
It's December you guys! I hope everyone's been doing alright~

It's snowing right now, over here in my little corner of Canada. We haven't had any snow stay for more than a few days, but I think this one snow fall might actually stay for a while! I'm not sure yet if I'm excited about it or not...

Just a short update for December. Nails, hair products, skin products and a new pair of boots!

New nails!

I was due for a re-fill on my nails after 4 weeks. I opted for just white with blue and silver stripes.


Essential Damage Care "Nuance Airy"

I bought these on eBay.ca well over a month ago, but I didn't want to talk about it until I'd actually seen some kind of result or a difference at least. I heard of Essential hair products from an Advert XiaXue did on her blog (http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/).

I straighten my hair every day, so the ends of my hair is often dry no matter if I use special oil treatments once a month, or if I use more conditioner or not. XiaXue straightens and bleaches her hair quite often and she says she swears by these products. They are products from Japan, by a company named Kao. I couldn't find them in any store out here, but I found them on eBay for a very reasonable price! I got the shampoo (middle), conditioner (right) and the special treatment (left) to use once a week instead of the conditioner. I bought the smaller size because I just wanted to try them out.

And I'm SO HAPPY that I purchased these because my hair looks AMAZING! It's super soft and shiny, it looks natural and is super easy to style still!

If you're able to purchase these products online, I definitely recommend them! Last week I ordered the bigger size of shampoo and conditioner. I'm totally sold on these guys!!


La Senza skin products "Body Kiss"

A few weeks ago I dropped by La Senza and they had a sale on their Body Kiss collection. Perfumes, body mists, hand creams, body creams, etc. It was 3 for 25$ so I indulged myself. I like to use different creams once in a while, so I figured why not try these. On the left is the body swirl, middle is body lotion and to the right is a moisture double mist. The purple selection of the Body Kiss collection is called Sweet Sexy. I've been enjoying them quite a lot lately!

New favorite pair of boots!

These I just got today for a cheap 45$ at Stitches! I never drop by Stitches because personally, it's always a mess and I dislike the type of fabric they use for their clothes. But when I walked by today I noticed the whole wall at the back of the store was full of boots, so I said "Meh, doesn't hurt to take a look". And I found these! You guys might remember sometime back in September or October (I can't remember exactly) I bought a similar pair Le Chateau, but they were a little lower on the calves and had two buckles instead of three. On these ones, the buckles are a little bigger, and there's fabric coming out the top to make it look like socks. I loved them!! And what's most fascinating is these are size 8, and I normally wear size 9 or 10. And at 45$ I couldn't just leave them there at the store... I mean, really, who would of?

The only thing is they are a little tight, I wasn't able to fit my jeans inside, but they'll look great with a skirt or even just leggings!

That's it for now~

Have any of you guys been shopping?
Any new products you tried recently and would recommend?

4 comments:

noone on December 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

ohh your nails are really pretty! and yeah I stopped going to stitches because the clothes fall apart after a few washes, but those boots look good

karisuma gyaru on December 7, 2010 at 6:04 AM said...

hey hi! i wanted to say thank you for following my blog! and i think it's kinda funny cuz i'm a french canadian girl too :p you blogging about LaSenza and le chateau makes me nostalgic! haha, but i'm coming home for the holidays soon!

i tried that essentials shampoo a while back (like 2 years ago, lol) but i didn't like it much. it was the orange one though. i'm using Tsubaki damage care now (the white bottle) and it's REALLY good! give it a try when you get a chance! ^_^ japanese hair products are usually really good, but since i have rather thin blonde hair, and they are designed for thick japanese hair, the shampoos tend to make my hair super greasy :(

Shaz said...

Love the nails! Very "wintery" looking. I haven't done mine in a while because they keep breaking with the increase work load at... work. T_T

I use Anna Sui Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair used to be quite stringy and I would get a lot of fly-aways, but with the AS products my hair is much more glossier and smooth. ^_^

Dolly on December 7, 2010 at 7:47 PM said...

Cute nails! Really nice and simple. :)

I also heard about the essential products from Xiaxue and have been thinking about trying it. Now more and more often I'm hearing good things about it... thinking about purchasing it now! ^o^

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos