2010-12-11

Faux fur leopart coat

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 2:19 PM
Hello ladies (and gents?) !! How's everyone doing? Good I hope!

I'm feeling fantastic~
I've been looking at clothes online to satisfy my shopping addiction because I can't really buy much at the moment. But I do need a new coat for winter because the one I currently have is too big now. I lost weight since last winter and it's too baggy now, I don't like baggy clothes, I prefer well fitted ones, so this annoys me a little bit...

I was browsing japanese online stores and came across this:



This is from GLAD NEWS, popular gyaru brand in Japan. I'm totally in love with this coat! Only problem is it's out of stock on their website. Mad sad. :(

I looked on eBay, I found some that would ship from China and Hong Kong, but they are all small XS and S. I would need M if not L (damn you boobs, always in the way!).

So if any of you come across a similar coat, PLEASE send me an e-mail. I'd REALLY REEAALLY love to get one!


Have any of you ever REALLY wanted something, but couldn't get it?

3 comments:

Melody on December 12, 2010 at 4:36 AM said...

Hey beautiful!
Which colour would you gettt? I think I like both teheheh. AND NAWW, YES. THE BOOBS ARE ALWAYS HINDER ONE FROM GETTING A SMALLER SIZE :( ! But it's okay ! At least you have boobs hahaha ;)

and I'll be on the look out for these !

ALWAYS want things that I cant always get ;( But ahhhh. such is life T__T

Anonymous said...

You should never feel like something you want you cant get, all it takes is a bit more effort to get it ;D hehe

Is this it?
http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_282252496.html?_RC_SRC=PI,1

karisuma gyaru on December 13, 2010 at 1:50 AM said...

aaah, honey, i FEEL your pain... i am completely obsessed with the animal print fur coat trend that is going on in japan at the moment, and TERRIBLY upset that i am too fat to fit into any of them T_T which is why i am dieting REALLY HARD!!! haha... trend will probably be over by the time i reach my goal but... oh well!!!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos