2010-12-19

This new shiny thing...

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:39 PM
A while ago, a little before the summer actually, I fell in love. As soon as I laid eyes on him! It was instant love! I was sitting at the cinema and he just appeared there he was!! I absolutely had to have him!!

And this week I did. :)

Brand new 2011 Mazda 2, full equip in Spirited Green color.

A year or two ago, if you'd told me I'd end up buying a green car, I would have flat out laughed in your face. In fact, I'd always dreamed of a white car, but when I saw this green, I couldn't help myself! It's unique to Mazda and Mazda 2. The 2011 Mazda 2 is the first of it's kind by Mazda in Canada/America. I always wanted a Mazda 3, but when I saw this one I just had to get it!

It's the most economic in gas, it's smaller and just plain cute!!

The reviews have been through the roof! It's the best car of it's kind/type, it's gotten 5 stars everywhere, so I knew I wasn't going wrong. Especially NOT with Mazda, they're well known and everyone I know that has a Mazda love them and don't regret buying.

So, there you have it. My very first car. SQUEE!!

This year was pretty bad for me, but I think I'm slowly starting to see the light.

Bring it on 2011 !!!! I'm ready~ :)


What do you think? Would you ever dare get a flashy colored car? If you have a car, was it the one you wanted to buy originally?~

6 comments:

- on December 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM said...

Congrats on the first car :). my sister has the same model and color too hehe. Myself on the other hand I want a red car like bright lipstick red.

Melody on December 20, 2010 at 8:27 AM said...

THE CAR IS SO CUTEEE!
And eee, I would never have expected it to be green since I don't like that colour much either xD I want a white car !!!! :D <3

Jenny on December 20, 2010 at 10:49 AM said...

I LOOOVE IT!! Congrats!! High five for bright cars! I have a rich sunny yellow car and it's so noticeable in a parking lot full of boring ole gray cars! :)

Ken on December 21, 2010 at 1:10 AM said...

thats a very cute car =D

Audrey on December 21, 2010 at 2:04 PM said...

The car is so cute! It's mini looking and adorable! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome colour!! :D

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos