2010-12-07

Pillow pet: Unicorn

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 2:27 PM
Last week there was this one day that was really bad. But I mean really bad. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong and then some. On Friday I met up with a friend, and he remembered I'd told him about my horrible day, so he brought me something to cheer me up. A pillow pet unicorn!!

My favorite animals are actually pandas and rabbits. But he got me the unicorn because of the little girl in the animation movie Despicable Me. In the movie, she sees a stuff animal unicorn and MUST have it. And when she gets it she goes "it's SO FLUFFY!" with a very funny voice that cracks me up every single time. So he got it for me in memories of that since we'd seen that movie together.



They look like pillows, but underneath there's a strap you can attach that makes them stand up. Mad cute!!!


Has anyone bought or done anything for you, to cheer you up?

2 comments:

Dolly on December 7, 2010 at 9:10 PM said...

I've been seeing these pillow pets everywhere!!! I want to get one!!! >o< All of them are so cute.

I hope things are getting better for you. I hate THOSE days where everything is just crap. :(

Melody on December 8, 2010 at 11:48 AM said...

THESE ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!
I' never seen anything like this before but it's so so so so sooo cute >< " Its always so nice <3 and I hope you're feeling better :] <3

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos