2011-05-05

April update

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:09 PM
Lazy April was lazy!

Apparently this year's April for us out here in Ottawa was the coldest April in 75 years! I remember just a few warmer days with sunshine, but most of it was rain and cold winds. How boring. Thus why it was a lazy month.


Lazy-bored kitty :B

My nails for April.

With new nailist I mentioned a while ago.
She's fantastic! Definitely sticking with her for a while~


While being bored I practice with the new eyeshadow.
So much glitter this stuff gets EVERYWHERE. But I love it!
I think I'm on the verge of mastering blending two colors~


And of course there was Easter with lots of chocolates!

How was your month of April?
Shopped a lot to get rid of the boredom??

6 comments:

In Palace on May 5, 2011 at 6:51 PM said...

love your nails!

In Palace ♥

noone on May 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM said...

lovely nails, and aww cute cat too. yeah I ALWAYS see movies on tuesdays if I don't go to the premiere hahaha, why would anyone pay full price for movies when they can see it for half price?!

Heather Elyse on May 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM said...

omg i am in LOVE with your nails! they are so awesome! i <3 glitter!

Thanh Thao on May 6, 2011 at 4:54 PM said...

We had the warmest April since about 30 years here in Germany, and it is still sunny and warm! I mean we are the country famous for grey clouds and rainy days, lol. If I'm honest I like winter more than summer XDDD

Your cat is soooo cute!! :-)

karisuma gyaru on May 9, 2011 at 8:00 AM said...

omg, easter chocolate eggs!!

i've been wondering something about your nails... is it just that you LIKE the simple french manicure look, or that your nailists back home can't do anything else? please don't feel insulted by my question, it's just that you're into gyaru fashion and stuff, and those just seem sooo old school to me! i know nailists back home aren't as good as here, but i think there still are ways to make them do things that are different if you bring them, like, pictures from Nail Venus and stuff...

anyways, i've just been wondering tht for a while... :p

Caroline Josephine on May 12, 2011 at 12:14 PM said...

I like your eye shadow! And your lazy cat is super cute!

April was a super busy month for me with getting back to normal after the earthquake, getting engaged, and just trying to make up for lost time since I didn't do much in March!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos