2011-05-26

May shopping haul

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 6:06 PM
May 21st has come and gone. I don't know for you guys, but that day for me was pretty damn awesome!

I found a trainer for my bike for 20$ (sold 200-300$ in store) in a garage sale, had sushi, went out to hang out with my father and little bro, met friends for wings, walked downtown for the evening and had ice cream. On top of that it was super warm and sunny, finally felt like a REAL May day.

I went shopping a week or two ago. I felt the need to buy a few new pieces in hopes it would warm up outside, and it did! Hopefully it can stop raining again...

Shopping haul!!

BRIGHT yellow top with neon orange/peach and purple designs.
Totally in love with this one.

Mini jean skirt from SmartSet.
I wear it a lot with the yellow top above.
Super cute outfit~


Black dress with metallic designs on the sides.

What it looks like...
Eep. Messy room is messy :B

Grey dress with gold/silver designs. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a dress anyway.
But since I'm pretty tall, it's a bit too short for me, if I bend everyone sees my bum, so I've been wearing it with black leggings cut to the knees. Really like this look!
A first for me~

Key chain strap thingy.
Saves me 5 minutes from looking in my purse for my lost car keys!

Nails for May.

Until next time chickas~ Ciao!


Have you been shopping for the summer?
Get any dresses and skirts?

6 comments:

Thanh Thao on May 27, 2011 at 5:34 AM said...

What nice gets! I wanna go shop summer clothing as well! XDD

Heather Elyse on May 27, 2011 at 6:13 PM said...

LOVE your nails!

Yout on May 29, 2011 at 2:10 AM said...

I always use to discount SmartSet 'cause from the outside it looks like you'd never be able to find anything cute in there, but I shouldn't. There's lots of cute things if you look hard enough! Nice jean skirt. ;)

Justine on May 29, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

J'aime beaucoup ce que tu as acheté comme vêtements, c'est beau!! <3

The Glamour Guide on June 1, 2011 at 9:15 PM said...

 That's pretty much what I did on May 21st! xD I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

The Glamour Guide on June 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

Yep, yep! Following you now! Cuuuuute nails O^O

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos