2011-05-20

Judgement Day: May 21, 2011

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:38 AM


Call it whatever you want: The end of the world, Judgement day, Doom's day, The return of the Lord, etc... It is coming. TOMORROW! On Saturday, May 21st, 2011.


I read an article on this on cnn.com a month or two ago. Family Radio is a christian radio station in the United States and for a year now, a part of them have been on a caravan tour of America to deliver the message that the end of the world is coming.


On the radio this morning, Ottawa's Hot 89.9 hosts Rush, Mauler and Jenni were discussing this in between other news. Apparently now it's said that the beginning of the end will start at 6h00 pm and that it will last until October 21st. They said that we will know when the "Rapture" begins because there will be a world wide earthquake.


An article Lauri Lebo gives a ton more info with sources and quotes from some of the members of the Family radio caravan project.


Quoting from the article I linked above:

…"starting in the Pacific Rim at around the 6 p.m. local time hour, in each time zone, there will be a great earthquake, such as has never been in the history of the Earth," he says. The true Christian believers -- he hopes he's one of them -- will be "raptured": They'll fly upward to heaven. And for the rest?

"It's just the horror of horror stories," he says, "and on top of all that, there's no more salvation at that point. And then the Bible says it will be 153 days later that the entire universe and planet Earth will be destroyed forever."


I don't know for you, but I'm not a very religious person. I agree and disagree with different things from the bible, but also from other religions. I rarely ever talk of religions because it's often based on personal belief and can cause problems when having discussion (just like politics).


A friend of mine is dating a gentleman that is Muslim and he was explaining to us that for them when Judgement day comes, you are judged on what you have done in your lifetime. And while you may go to Hell, it is NOT permanent. You do your time in Hell as you would in jail here, and then you are sent to Heaven. I found that interesting, considering Christians seem to say that when you go to Hell, you can never return.



I like how this one has 2012 scratched out.
All images from rightdesired.blogspot.com/


We could speak of this for quite some time. I just thought I'd share this little bit of news if you hadn't heard already. So if you feel the earth shake like never before on May 21st, you'll know you're experiencing "Judgement Day".

I have no doubt the world will end at some point. But I don't think anyone can predict such a thing. But that is just MY opinion.


I have plans to dress up and meet friends for Wings at 7h00 pm on Saturday. So unless there is a massive earthquake, you'll see me out at Wild Wings having a good time.



What do you think of this? Are you a believer? Do you think the end of the world is upon us already? Or it's coming in the next little while?

4 comments:

Justine on May 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM said...

Lol moi c'est le genre d'affaires qui me fait rire xD Au moins je pourrai me dire que j'ai pris comme dernier souper des pâtes vraiment bonnes! :3

Et tant qu'à y être, je vais me mettre toute nue sur Tumblr demain vu que c'est la fin du monde oh yeah (non je ferais pas ça haha xD)

Homero on May 20, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

Dear Candy,
I would read or hear this kind of religious prediction to boost my imagination ONLY. But if this is your goal, I suggest you to read the Iliad and Odyssey written by Homer. This is by far more useful or better than the religious topic.

Shaz said...

Is that Pacific time? Because it's May 21st over here and there's no sign of any apocalypse, its just really cold...

The Glamour Guide on May 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM said...

Well, May 21st happened, and it was spectacular. I walked away with some wonderful swag ;)

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos