2011-05-08

Souvenirs de Paris

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:17 AM
My mother traveled to Paris for a week in April and she brought me back presents!

A t-shirt. It fits perfect I really like it~

Since I traveled to Arizona in 2007, I started collecting shooter glasses from different parts of the world. She brought one back for me! :D And it's pink!!

Pink Eiffel tower with bling bling!


A pocket mirror, with a pink cover of course!



Key chain with LED light inside. She said there were no pink ones so she got me red :3

Lasty, a scarf with light prints of the Eiffel Tower and "Paris" all over.

I totally love them all and am sooo happy!
And also feel very lucky she brought back so much just for me~


Has anyone brought you souvenirs back from another country?

4 comments:

Thanh Thao on May 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM said...

I love Souvenirs, even though most of them are stuff I don't really need! But still nice to have some and remember the time when one bought it XD

I love Paris, I've been there several times but it never becomes boring!

Jenny on May 10, 2011 at 2:24 PM said...

Ah so much Paris goods!! Very nice :) I HAVE to buy souvenirs and most importantly postcards that I keep a few for myself!

bouncybrown on May 11, 2011 at 1:05 PM said...

They are so cute! There's a lot of crappy tourist stuff out there! I know the San Francisco tourist souvenirs look super crappy--except for the Sanrio stuff. <3

Caroline Josephine on May 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM said...

Waaah~ everything is so wonderful! I really like the pink Eiffel Tower!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos