2011-01-01

2011: Year of the Rabbit

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 7:57 PM
Image by Bara-chan @ http://bara-chan.deviantart.com/

2011 is the year of the Rabbit, also known as the Hare. The Rabbit is my chinese zodiac sign, so I have a lot of hope for this year! So far it has started well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been reading a little bit on the year of the Rabbit, online and a this has stood out to me.

"The Rabbit year is said to bring peace or at least a respite from conflict or war. Likewise, its native will do everything in his power to restore harmony or he will leave the scene."

Strangely enough (or not) this sounds a lot like me. I hate conflicts, I always try to fix things and make everything work out. I feel very stressed when things are tensed around me, and I feel other people's energy very easily as well (this is why I avoid going out on boxing day, I feel very aggressive...)
Hopefully this is true. And this year, is a peaceful one!


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I hope this one is a peaceful, happy and healthy one for everyone~

2 comments:

Melody on January 3, 2011 at 11:04 AM said...

Happy New Year !
Here's to hoping that 2011 is an awesome year for you Rabbit babies <3 xD

Kei on January 5, 2011 at 4:39 AM said...

Happy New Year!!

My zodia sign is also rabbitt and I try to avoid conflicts and keep the harmony instead like you!!^___-

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos