2011-01-05

A wedding in Las Vegas!

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 10:29 PM
If some of you didn't know, I'm a BIG fan of Ayumi Hamasaki.

On January 2nd, she posted something on her fan club diary, something that surprised some and shocked others...

She traveled to Las Vegas...

AND GOT MARRIED !!!!!!!!

Everyone meet Manuel "Mannie" Schwarz, Ayumi Hamasaki's brand spanking new husband! He's originally from Austria, but has been in the States for a while, as far as I could find out online. He's an actor and model, and his website (when it was online... it has been down since they announced their marriage) stated he worked for major brands such a Levi's.

Mannie was cast as an actor in three of Ayu's new music videos for her most recent album Love Songs. Ironically enough he plays her husband in the first one titled Virgin Road. And then in Love Song and Last Angel. All of which were filmed and produced in Los Angeles over the course of several weeks at the end of the year (I believe it was in November, if I remember correctly).

On Twitter, both of them had been tweeting back and forth, joking and what seemed to be flirting. But Ayu hushed it all away saying he was indeed her hubby... from the music videos...

And then BAM! On 2011.01.01, they flew to Las Vegas and registered their marriage, which I believe means they are now legally married, but haven't actually had an actually wedding ceremony. She wrote about in on Team Ayu.

Of course you can imagine what happened. It's like an atomic bomb landed on Twitter Headquarters. O.M.G. She's pregnant! She's only known this guy for so many months! What the hell is she doing? Who the hell is he? BLAH BLEH BLAH.

She hadn't admitted to anything until they got married, so I understand the shock. I was surprised myself. But really, who's business is it anyway?

Frankly, I was just really damn happy for her. Girl's 32 and had a rough 2008 and 2009. She deserves to be happy. And I'm sure this will lead to some real good damn songs in the future. I mean, look what happened to Katy Perry after she married? AWESOME ALBUM GUYS!

So there you have it. Ayumi Hamasaki, is officially, no longer single.

You go girl!~

They flew back to Japan today.
So cute! I like it~

Ayu just tweeted this picture tonight. D'aww~


What do you think of sudden marriages?
Think this could be just a fake to promote her new album that came out on 2010.12.22?

3 comments:

Melody on January 6, 2011 at 4:39 AM said...

I DIDNT KNOW SHE GOT MARRIEDDD :O!
But I'm happy for her ^^"! I think it's rude for people to accuse them of this and that :( Because they really could be in love!! Yeh ? :3

noone on January 6, 2011 at 10:10 AM said...

wow she got married! well perhaps she's getting older and wants to settle down now. he's not very attractive though, I think she can do better haha!

kim23 on March 21, 2011 at 6:46 AM said...

I'm surprised too but I'm happy for them! You're right, Ayumi deserves to be happy. so she got married in Las Vegas. What a great place to have a wedding! Las Vegas weddings are so memorable and fun! I personally don't think that this sudden marriage is for the promotion of her new album. Anyway, congrats guys and all the best!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos