2011-01-11

Love Songs

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:34 PM
I received a package in the mail today!


Ayu's latest studio (12th, I believe?) album "Love Songs" released on 2010.12.22. I had pre-ordered this as it is a limited/first press edition. I heard it was big, but WOAW! It's Huuuuge! The special packaging is about as big as some of the old records.

There was a lottery to win little prizes with this release. I won a sheet of stickers~


It opens up like this...

Special edition includes: Micro SD Card, USB and DVD.

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed... the USB looks really cheap.

On the right side, there is a pocket, which this BIG photobook. So pretty!

This one is my favorite shot of the bunch. (There are several pages.)

Loves Songs... I has it!


Did you order Love Songs?
Or have you seen some of the music videos, or heard the songs? What do you think? Like, dislike?


For those that haven't ordered...
Have you ever received special packaging for something you bought before?

4 comments:

Otaku Purinsesu on January 11, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

Wow c'est vraiment joli comme packaging! Ça donne envie de commander *_* Mais j'suis trop fauchée! xD
Je pense bien regarder ça un peu sur ebay pour voir si je ne pourrais pas me l'offrir... <3

noone on January 13, 2011 at 5:15 PM said...

holy crap 12th album?!?! she has a lot of time on her hands hahaha even Britney only has like... 5? damn Ayumi is super hot though for someone who works so hard

Unknown on January 17, 2011 at 4:07 AM said...

The packaging is so cute! How much did it all cost, If you don't mind me asking?

Elisa ♥ on January 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM said...

the pictures are pretty =D i always love to buy asian cd's cause you will get a lot of extra stuff which is always very pretty ^_^

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos