2011-01-07

Hello Kitty @ Sephora

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 1:01 PM
The other day I was on http://www.sephora.com/. I rarely shop in store because I always find the make-up is over priced... that and there's so much stuff I get dizzy and don't even know where to start looking. But I love online shopping, and it's a lot easier for me to find things at Sephora when I look online. I mean, there's no one getting in the way, pushing me around and make me feel like an idiot cause I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Love it!

Long story short, I came across the following:

Hello Kitty Collection @ Sephora

I used to obsess over Hello Kitty stuff. And while it's calmed down and I haven't actually purchased anything Hello Kitty related since I came back from Tokyo, I'm REALLY EXCITED for this. I mean, even when M.A.C. came out with their Hello Kitty Collection, I wasn't THIS excited.

After searching online, I found THIS lovely page that gives out a lot of info, in fact, lots of DETAILS. Pretty much everything the collection is said to have, down to the prices they will be sold at.



Pictures of only a few selected products. It seems there'll be TONS more. But I just can't get over how freaking KAWAII are the HK face shaped bottles. At this point I almost don't even care if I will like or dislike the scent of the perfume, I just want to own the cute thing! And the polish bottle, I mean really? WHY hasn't any nail polish company thought of this first?! REALLY! I would have bought cute shaped nail polish bottles of even colors I would NOT wear.

After searching online real quick, it seems this collection will be coming out in mid-January. But you can subscribe Here to get updates and e-mails on the Collection and when it'll be available. That's exactly what I did.

I might actually have to buy a bus ticket to bus out to Rideau Centre, and avoid the high amount of stress to park downtown, just to check out this Collection in person. I mean, really, that says a lot coming from a girl that just recently swore to never taking the bus ever since she got her car a month ago.


What do you think of this Sephora X Hello Kitty Collection?
Is there Sephora in your country? Will you be checking it out?
If there isn't, do you think you'd buy online?

6 comments:

Hello Naka on January 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM said...

omg i lvoe the hello kitty ^^ i just posted about hello kitty ^^ i hope you likeit :3 and i wish I could get ahold of sephora easily :p

Dolly on January 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM said...

I've actually never been a fan of Hello Kitty but my gosh! Some of these items are just SO CUTE. <3

Anonymous said...

The packaging alone is just... WIN!!! :D

Shaz said...

I want the brushes! And those nail polish bottles are ADORABLE, almost as good as the Anna Sui ones:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/shazas_username/AnnaSui_Fall2008_1-726251.jpg[/IMG]

Otaku Purinsesu on January 11, 2011 at 4:09 PM said...

Les brushs sont jolies! C'est sûrement dans ce produit que j'investirais, car j'en ai de besoin x)

Irela on January 24, 2011 at 2:35 PM said...

I purchased the Hello Kitty perfume and it smells really nice, very spring-y! And the bottle is of course to die for. Im going to post photos of it soon.

- SolidBlossom

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos