2011-02-24

February Update

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:20 PM
February has been pretty quiet. I haven't been spending much since I will be going on a trip out of town for a week in March, so I've been trying my best to put money aside for some shopping over there. I'm crossing my fingers for unique shops and boutiques, different ones from around here anyway.

An interesting combination for February though... Bikini & Snow ! Wait. What?!

I bought a bikini a few weeks ago. I'm THAT excited for the summer, Yes!

It's in MY COLORS!!! I'm in looooove~

Anyone that's known me for a while, knows that pink and orange is my favorite color combination. It's bright, happy and very summery, reminds me of the sun, the flowers, etc. I saw this bikini as soon as I walked into SportChek and it was at the other end of the store completely. Just hanging there, on the wall, waiting for me...

Detailed close up shot.

You know what's the coolest part about it? (Other than the fact it's bright, and awesome and was super cheap and fit me almost perfectly...)

It's Reversible !!!

Ehehehe~Two bikinis for the price of one! YES! Mad happy about this buy. Almost and sort of proud too! So I've got orange/pink/white/red combination on one side, and bright pink on the other. Just looking at it cheers me up!

And now you're asking why I was talking about bikini and snow. Well, the same day, in the same store I bought...

A snowboard. You guys should have seen the look on the girl's face when I brought the bikini and the snowboard together at check out. She looked at the board. Then the bikini. Back at the board. Then at me.

Then my friend (being your typical guy) who was quietly standing by, observing, decided to let one out and said: "You gotta admit that'd be pretty hot..." The girl started blushing while every other guy around started laughing. Lol

Details on the snowboard.

You can see the wood of the board underneath from the spots they didn't put designs on...

Some of the profits go to breast cancer research.

And last but not least... my nails for February 2011.



Both hands are different. I think they are my favorite so far! I love this color combination. The white has sparkles in it too, but for some reason they didn't come out much in the pictures...


Have you ever purchased 2 completely unrelated items together at the same time? Did you get a strange look from the others around you?

Any of you ladies have started shopping for Spring and Summer yet?

11 comments:

Unknown on February 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM said...

Your snowboard looks amazing! I've never been snowboarding, it looks scary!

I need to get a bikini too. I've been trying to loose weight to get a great bikini body~

And your nails are so super cute!

bouncybrown on February 25, 2011 at 1:32 PM said...

Your snowboard is really cool! I've only been snowboarding once.

I bought a bikini recently but I need to work out some more before I wear it. lol.

Cute nails, too!

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ on February 26, 2011 at 1:52 AM said...

thanks for your comment and follow! i'm going to follow you back hehe

and it's so funny how you bought items for two very different seasons. the board is super super cool! i love that design. i want a cellphone case like that ><

and sorry to hear about your wig experience :((( i hope you'll have a chance to try out this wig from rakuten! hehe

Melody on February 26, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

LOLOL! It would be pretty hot hahahahah.
And eeeee, I have no confidence to wear a bikini >_< and no skill to use a snowboard xD hehe


(also no snow here !)

Saving Capulet on February 26, 2011 at 6:03 PM said...

oh awesome bikini! 2 in 1 now that's what you call a great deal and I loove your nails to death! it's perfection! and i love the glittery shade of pink <3

Sharon said...

I'll swap your snow and cold for my humid nights and sweat inducing days! It's official the last day of summer, and its 35 degrees. T_T

noone on February 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

lol I was thinking of buying a snowboard but I don't ever go... sigh. that's pretty funny that you bought 2 competely unrelated things!

Anonymous said...

That's really hilarious!! You did a great job picking out both the snowboard and bikini though! Love it!

I also LOOOVE your nails! Gorgeous! <3

Justine on March 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM said...

Il est vraiment trop beau ton snowboard! Moi aussi je devrais m'y remettre mais à chaque fois que j'vais en faire, les pistes sont trop remplies de monde et ça devient vraiment plate (et dangereux avec ceux qui font leur maudit down-hill omg -_- xD)

Tu me donnes envie d'aller me faire des ongles! J'en ai jamais fait mais j'ai toujours voulu testé (mais je manque d'argent.. haha)

J'aime beaucoup ton bikini aussi! <3 Moi aussi je dois m'en trouver un au plus vite, je suis tellement ''disproportionnée'' car je dois prendre un L pour le haut et un XSMALL pour le bas... >.> Mais bon,je ne m'en plains pas xD

steffy★kitty on March 3, 2011 at 6:18 AM said...

I've lived in Hawaii all my life, so I actually didn't recognize that it was a snowboard. I thought it was some sort of artwork! It's gorgeous and you have GREAT taste!

Ally ☁ ☼ on March 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM said...

Tes ongles sont super bien faits ♥

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos