2011-02-19

V-Day Choco: Part 3

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:30 PM
Last but not least... Choco making Part 3!

I kept the "red" chocolate for last. I wanted to use most of it to decorate the other chocolate hearts but I also ended up making a few red hearts since there was some left over.

In the end when all of them were done, I put them in little take out boxes I found at Michael's. They were perfect!!

Perfectioooonnn~

Or as close to it as it was going to get! They were all super happy and the smile on their faces was 100% worth it!

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day everyone!


Did you ever spend a lot of time on someone's gift?

9 comments:

Elisa ♥ on February 19, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

whoaaa i'm loving those "take away" boxes xD

Melody on February 19, 2011 at 11:00 PM said...

Aww these are gorgeousssssssssss!
And so yummy looking <3 ehe. I spent quite some time on my boyfriend's gifts x) heh.

Emily on February 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

I hope you ad an amazing Valentine's day!

Wow you're so creative to make such treats! I wish I had talent to make such yummy chocolates♥

Saving Capulet on February 20, 2011 at 1:22 PM said...

I want to steal a box! those are the best looking chocolates I had ever seen! <3

Justine on February 21, 2011 at 1:16 PM said...

Wow, tu me donnes vraiment envie de cuisiner! C'est vraiment trop cutes les petits coeurs et les boîtes sont vraiment belles! Tu as dû faire des heureux avec ces cadeaux ^^

Hello Naka on February 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM said...

awh this is so cute^^ i want the boxes :(

Audrey on February 22, 2011 at 10:31 PM said...

I'm sorry that I haven't commented in such a long time! ;~;
What a great gift idea, by the way! It's home made and so cute! Were they super tasty?

Anonymous said...

These are so great! They look so yummy! You did a great job and I would have been so excited to receive such a wonderful gift from you!

Purrincup on February 24, 2011 at 12:07 AM said...

Yummy!!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos