2011-02-09

I has camo!

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:10 PM
Last month, there were sales every where. I guess that's what happens after the holidays, get rid of all the "old" stuff to make space for the new goodies!

I had a gift card at La Senza from my mother for Christmas, so I went out to see if I could find myself some pretties.
The lotions were on sale. And I mean CRAZY MAD SALE! All 4 of these bottles cost me less than 10$. LESS THAN 10$!!! I don't think I've ever gotten such a big sale on anything... ever...


Yes. This was a sample bottle. It was the last one... but I REALLY wanted it, smells SO good!

I got 2 of these cause I love this lotion so much. It's got a tiny hint of sparkles, and it smells like perfume without the alcohol scent. It's a super light scent~

Not sure why, but I've wanted a bra with army camo print, and FINALLY I found one!
Yeeessss~
Happyness!

There was a matching night dress / lingerie, so what the heck. I got that too!


Have you gotten your hands on awesome sale items?
Do you have camo printed items?

2 comments:

karisuma gyaru on February 10, 2011 at 4:52 AM said...

lol, i'm not into camo, but i did get a leopard print bra from lasenza when i went home for christmas, and i was super stoked about that! lol.

Emily on February 11, 2011 at 12:59 AM said...

OMG sales can never resist those! Yay I personally love love charm too!!

Cute night dress hehe cant hurt to look cute even when sleeping!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos