2011-02-18

V-Day Choco: Part 2

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:00 AM
Part 2 of making Valentine's Day chocolate...

Decorating!

I used the white chocolate to make hearts, but also to try and decorate some of the other hearts I'd done the day before. (This took me 3 evenings to complete. It's very time consuming...)

At first I had a bit of a hard time because I was only using a spoon. I used piping tools for cakes and icing in the past, but I thought that would make things too easy... So I stuck with my spoon and hoped for the best!

The designed I did on them all was completely random.

After decorating them, they all went back into the fridge to make sure it chocolate set properly. I melted dark and milk chocolate to decorate the white chocolate hearts and mixed everything up to make more space in the fridge, instead of keeping them all separate.


It was so hard not to eat one!! But it was for a great cause. :)

Stay tuned... for part 3 (last) on more decorating and presentation!

3 comments:

Melody on February 18, 2011 at 8:33 AM said...

Why did you want to take the hard cut and use spoons? xD hehehe !

But either way, I think you fared HEAPS well just using a spoon! I think I would've accidentally dumped the entire chocolate over them xD hehe

I want to eat one :<

Elisa ♥ on February 18, 2011 at 10:00 AM said...

wow ^^ loving the decorations =D

Saving Capulet on February 19, 2011 at 8:07 PM said...

ooh myy, it looks so mouth watering T3T how can you resist it?! :<<<

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos