2011-02-03

January Update

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 4:46 PM
Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Birthday Oprah! Happy Birthday Mom!

Seems like February 3rd is a very busy day!
I hope everyone's doing good!

Nothing very special has been going on around here. Other than a "massive" snow storm yesterday (Feb 2nd). The roads were pretty bad, I was scared to drive, and I had to shovel 3 feet of snow in my driveway. Awesomeness!
While at a red light (YES! A red light, I wasn't driving, I assure you), I took this yesterday morning on my way to work.

Welcome to Ontario!

My set of nails for January~

The tiny deco in my car.

The nails were inspired by the Joshua Perets shirt I was wearing that day. Blue and silver. The deco hanging from my rear view mirror is a necklace I bought in Japan, with Hamasaki Ayumi's logo. And a strap my mother bought for me when we were in Hakone, on our way to Mt. Fuji. It's a rabbit n___n To celebrate the New Year, year of the rabbit, also my chinese zodiac sign, and bring good luck, I decided to hang it there.

Were you hit by the Ground Hog Day storm?
Do you have a lucky charm you care with you?
Or even just any decos in your car?

1 comments:

noone on February 4, 2011 at 1:56 PM said...

that storm was not very good- but the next day was worse! i think people assume that it's sunny outside so they waren't very cautious but the roads were still slippery? we drove by 3 accidents that day! happy new year btw :)

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos