2010-09-13

L - 50th single

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 3:07 PM
Ayu's 50th single covers have been released.

Contrary to most of her previous singles and albums, this single's title is not a song title.



I like her look and the idea of the mask. I remember hearing a few times in her previous songs how she felt often she couldn't be her true self. But I find the background a bit boring. I mean, crossroad (of which I posted about a while ago) had a white/silver background and now this one is just gray. I would have liked something more artistic to go with her whole look of ballerina look-a-like dress and theater like mask. First thing that comes to kind would have been a cherry blossom tree with a few flowers blooming, but still being able to see the branches clearly.

The new songs for this single are:

01. Sweet Season
02. Virgin Road
03. Last angel

I'm a little surprised. The song titles aren't what I was expecting at all. For some reason they sound different then her usual. But perhaps that's a good thing? A little bit of change can't hurt anybody, especially since she's been doing this for so long.

Waiting for release date on September 29 to hear what these new songs sound like. I'm hoping for something rock-ish~

4 comments:

noone on September 13, 2010 at 6:26 PM said...

oh I love ayumi! she always look so amazing. One of my favs :D

Suteisi ♥ on September 13, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

@Pop Champagne: She's amazing! n___n Always inspires me!

I notice on your profile you're from Ottawa? So am I! Small world!! Lol

Sherry Lou Studio on September 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM said...

she's so cute! I love her in the ViVi magazines :D


Love,
jennifer & sherry

Ken on September 15, 2010 at 1:21 AM said...

ayumi is awesome

can't believe she hit 50 singles already

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos