2010-09-20

Wasabi Sushi Bar

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 11:23 AM
A few weeks ago, a friend of mine discovered an online group at meetup.com that met up once a month to try out new restaurants and be social. Basically you go out to eat and meet new people. They were meeting at Wasabi Sushi Bar downtown, which I hadn't been to, so I, of course, accepted!

It was very busy, so I didn't dare to take pictures of the restaurant itself. It was dark so I would have had to used a flash and I didn't want to disturb the other customers.

This is their website: http://www.wasabisushibar.ca/

It was a bit expensive, but it is to be expected out of a sushi bar. But it was delicious!











While it was very good. I still like Suisha Garden (http://www.japaninottawa.ca/) better. I like the atmosphere and the service is a 5 stars rating without a doubt!

5 comments:

amanda on September 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM said...

the sushi looks super yummy! i wish there was a group like that in perth! x

noone on September 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM said...

mmm sushi! yeah I do find sushi bars super expensive! I usually go to thousand island sushi for all you can eat because it ends up that I'm paying more when I go to sushi bars anyways (considering 1 order of california rolls are like $6 and all you can eat is only $15).

Anyways I get my hair done on somerset, 2nd floor of this building. uhhh it's beside that ghetto senrio sture, about a block down from Kaw loon market heading towards that expensive chinese restaurant... it's pretty nice, if you flat iron your hair everyday you might as well get it chemically straightened. it's not any worst than flat ironing it everyday I think!

that is so cool that you went for a meetup! maybe next time you can notify me another random meet up and we can meet up! :D

Ken on September 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM said...

i love yakisoba =] my favorite japanese food ever

Melody on September 21, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

Oh woah! I wish I could find a group like around here :D Although I'm pretty sure my friends would be up for it too x3!

And mmmm the noodles look really yummy.
Most sushi bars here are pretty expensive unless you're looking for sushi that isn't owned by Japanese and well ..more of a takeaway type(?) But yeah!

Elisa ♥ on September 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM said...

i LOVEEE SUSHI!! <3
was everything with wasabi lol =p?

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos