2010-09-07

Tokyo memories

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:32 PM
Sorry I haven't had much to blog about lately! I've cut down on my spending, so I haven't been doing as much as I used to.

I was going through some photo albums today and came across the many pictures I took while I was in Tokyo. I thought I would share them with you!

I was in Tokyo for 2 weeks, from October 12 to 24th 2009. I'm planning to go back in 2 years. Hopefully!

















I got tons more, so let me know if you'd like to see some more n___n

That's it for now!

5 comments:

amanda on September 8, 2010 at 2:01 AM said...

you're so lucky to have gone to japan! i would like to see more pictures ^^

Tommy on September 8, 2010 at 6:49 AM said...

I hope you had fun over there ! I'm planning to go to tokyo next summer, I can't wait ^^

Min on September 9, 2010 at 3:54 AM said...

I plan to visit Japan sometime soon too! Do put up more pictures :) I really the angle of Tokyo Tower in the first picture!

Hello Naka on September 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM said...

zomg i wanna visit i probs wont for at leats two years :( your very lucky and thanks for sharing the photos!

Anonymous said...

I wanna see more too! We can compare shots! We went to Tokyo Tower at night, so it was very different but the view was amazing!

-Shaz

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos