2010-09-02

Window shopping...

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:10 PM
Window shopping is very hard!

The other day I was bored, so I went around town and stopped at some shops. One of them was Globo Shoes. I try not to go there because they always have shoes I want, but it's expensive. I went in anyway, thinking "I will just try them on for fun!"

Huuuh... Bad idea.

I found these:



So cuuuutte! I tried them on, they were very comfortable!!

But... 50$? I can't justify buying them. (Saving for a car, remember?) So I didn't buy them. It took all my will power!!!

It was fun dreaming for 10 minutes while I had them on and walked around the shop!

6 comments:

Unknown on September 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM said...

wooohhh nice shoes but 50$ is alittle too much for those shoes... hahaha =DDDD

sophie-cat on September 2, 2010 at 9:35 PM said...

Urgh I hate it when I'm window shopping and I want to buy everything!!

Tommy on September 3, 2010 at 4:57 AM said...

Yep, I think this is overpriced >< but they are really lovely =)

SC on September 4, 2010 at 3:33 AM said...

sigh.

it's good you didn't buy em.

a car > shoes.

driving is sooo much faster and better than walking. esp in high heeled boots LOL haha.

but those ARE super cute.

also, thank you for your lovely comment :3 haha

xxx

Hello Naka on September 4, 2010 at 8:05 AM said...

:d i love them but i would fall over :(

amanda on September 4, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

these boots are so cute! you should go back and get them anyway ;D

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos