2010-08-31

Crossroad - 49th Single

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 10:53 AM
Hamasaki Ayumi's 49th single to be released this September 22nd, 2010.







Two CD only editions and one CD+DVD edition. All of them come with a First Press bonus (some kind of application card only valid in Japan) and a poster. The poster is a collage of her singles 1st through 25th.

CDJapan sells them for cheaper than YesAsia, but YesAsia offers free shipping, while CDJapan depending where you live can cost you an arm and a leg.

As I did with MOON/blossom, I won't be ordering these just yet. While I really like crossroad's covers better than MOON/blossom's, I don't feel over excited about them as much as I used to every time Ayu had a new release.

NEXT LEVEL was the best to me, and I haven't found as much satisfaction in her music since then. Possibly because I went all the way to Tokyo and saw her live twice. I accomplished my dream and now it's not a fantasy like it once was. Who knows. I don't feel sad or disappointed, I just seem to have lost my fangirl side. I still like Ayu, still listen to her music, just not into it to the extend I was last year.

Anyway. I'm still curious to hear what this new single will be like. Maybe if YesAsia lowers their price I'll order from them later on. For now, I'll content myself with YouTube. If her CDs sold out here in store, I'd definitely be there on release date, but that's not out it works :P

Her 50th single titled "L", is to be released September 29. Very short time in between both singles. Going for a bang for the big 50 I'm assuming. I hope she puts it all into it, I know everyone's going to be expecting LOTS out of this one.

We'll just have to wait and see!

2 comments:

Kim on August 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM said...

whoaa...I love her too =D

Audrey on September 1, 2010 at 9:45 PM said...

She's so cute! That poster sounds super awesome by the way!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos