2010-08-08

BoatHouse

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 8:11 PM
Yesterday I went to the mall to meet with a friend. While I waited for her, I randomly walked around and stumbled upon this:



BoatHouse. One of my favorite store in the whole world!

I found this store a few months ago. My city's really big, so there are several malls all over. There's this REALLY big one on one end of the city. I don't go to it very often because it's far from my house. My mother and I went a while ago, and that's when I discovered BoatHouse, they have this HUGE store at that mall. And they opened a store at the mall super close to my house! Happiness!! I could spend hundreds and thousands of dollars in that store.

My style varies, I like to dress up, but also dress down. BoatHouse, is more on the dress down part of my closet, but still very stylish. It's a bit expensive, but it's really good quality.

I guess you could say it's a "skater" type of store, but they carry dresses and flat shoes for girls. They have one side of the store with women's clothing, and one side with men's clothing. The men's clothes are SO HOT! Guys with brands from BoatHouse = Hawt! Lol Can't help myself, I love their brands, what are you gonna do?

So on Saturday I spent about 120$ for these:



That's the front, and then...



Party in the back! Orange and pink is my favorite color combination. With the black it pops out even more. This brand is called "Fox", for the fox faces every where.

Second top that I got:



All pink with black fox logo on the front. It's written "FOX" on the back at the bottom.

And I bought a hoodie:



This one guy I used to date has several hoodies from BoatHouse and I always end up wearing his. So I thought it'd be a good time to buy myself my own. It's "Billabong" brand. I really like all the colors. It's very "me"~

I'll probably be going back next paycheck... I saw some really cool shoes! <3

3 comments:

☆モモ☆ on August 13, 2010 at 3:23 PM said...

You bought some really nice clothes. I like them and the colors are beautiful. <3

Audrey on August 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM said...

Oh cool! Boathouse sell California surfer clothes! If you like that type of look, you should check out Tilly's! ♥

Suteisi ♥ on August 18, 2010 at 3:46 PM said...

@Momo: Thanks n____n I'm all for colors lately!

@hkittygirl: I haven't seen any "Tilly's" around here... maybe they're out only in your country?

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos