2010-08-18

Summer 2010 - Shopping

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 5:19 PM
While I was on vacations, I did quite a bit of shopping. This might not seem like much for some of you guys, but this is a lot for me, especially within the matter of 3 days!!

First purchased item was this:



I always ONLY wear big round hoop earrings, BUT the top of my right ear is also pierced and I thought these would look awesome. So basically I've got two, but I'm only wearing one. It's not always in view because my hair falls over it, but when you catch a glimpse of it it shines and sparkles. I really like them!

Next purchase:



Belly ring with dangling swarovski crystal. Last summer, while I was on vacations, my mother bought me this exact same one. I was wearing it when I was in Tokyo and lost the dangling heart (so now I can literally say I lost my heart in Japan! Tee hee~). I was very sad, it being a gift from my mom, but I moved on. I'm shopping in the same exact store she bought it from last year, and they still had some! AND IT WAS ON SALE 50% off! How cool is that? I couldn't not buy it.

Then while walking around one of my favorite mall in Quebec city, I came accross this shop called "Ecko". I'd never seen it before, there are none like it over here.



Simple white t-shirt. Orange and pink are my colors, so I had to get it.



I do this a lot. Buy the same top or pants, but in different colors. Some say it's weird or silly, but that's how I go. When I like something, I want to buy lots of it because I know I'll end up wearing it a lot. And it's silly to start a load of laundry for 2 tank tops and 1 pair of pants. Lol

So I got a black and a white one. I love the design on the front, it looks like graffiti. The sleeves have little studs on them and the way the shoulders are cut, they kind of hang lower down compared to other t-shirts. Plus these are super long, go way down my bum, so I'm sure not to flash anyone with my low-rise jeans. LOL

Then I went off to Smart Set. That store is part of my top 3 favorite stores. They've got laid back stuff, but also really nice business attires for work. I bought the followings for work:









Can you tell the style with belt right under the chest area is popular this year? At first I wasn't too sure but as soon as I put one of them on I fell in love! It's like I lost another 10 lbs! Magic!!

And this outfit, I got at Reitmans. Black pants and the top BOTH on sale. Cost me 50$ for both!!!



I think this outfit is my favorite buy out of all of this!

More about my trip in up coming posts~

3 comments:

sophie-cat on August 18, 2010 at 8:15 PM said...

That is a lot of shopping! [I hardley ever buy clothes, I'm cheap heheh XD]
I think those earrings would look really cute with just one of them on the top. That's so cool how you lost the heart in Japan and found another one in the same store.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of that outfit, its very pretty!

xoxo,
www.shineyglam.blogspot.com
(FASHION,BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

Audrey on August 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

Thank you so much for the follow! ><♥
It really means a lot to me!


PS I love your earrings! They're beautiful!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos