2010-08-05

DS Deco

Posted by Suteisi ♥ at 9:42 PM
When I was in Tokyo last year (October 2009), I bought a lot of things to decorate my various gadgets. Just recently I got around to it. (Yes I know, sheesh 6 months later, so slow!)



I decided for my FIRST EVER deco, to decorate my Nintendo DS Lite.



I'm not sure if it's done yet or not, but so far I like the design.



I was planning on decorating ALL of the front, but then I started missing gems... so I stopped here for now.



If I can get some more pink gems, just basic ones, I think that's what I'll use to fill in the blank sides.



And here's the rest of the deco stuff I bought in Japan, that I haven't used yet.




The Hello Kitty is my favorite, I think n_____n



Originally I wanted to put it on the back of my phone. But, Kitty is too big. So, I guess I'll just have to find her another spot.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!

MissTreat on August 6, 2010 at 1:09 AM said...

That's awesome! You did a really good job with the deco. :D

Shahana Style on August 7, 2010 at 1:29 AM said...

This is so cute. Did you do it all free-hand or did you sketch a plan first? I like the simplicity of it. Very nice!

 

Gossip Candy Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos